Monday, July 18, 2011

Ghana and Nigeria Dress Designs?

I went to Ghana last year with my husband (he is from Ghana), and I had some beautiful dresses made. He's going back again this summer and I wanted to have more dresses made but I can't go. Does anyone know a website where I can look at the designs for dresses, the tops and skirts you can mix and match? In the different seamstress shops in Ghana, there were posters on the wall with the different styles but I have scoured the internet for similar design examples and I can't seem to find any, even on google images. The closest I have found is Ankara designs and some couture gowns. What I'm looking for are the gowns that women wear to parties and church. Anyone have any ideas where I can find some good pictures on the internet of these types of designs? Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment