Monday, July 18, 2011

Do i have an eating disorder or am i just a little obsessive about my weight?

It all started when i was in 6th grade. i realized how fat i was so i cut down my food intake to no breakfast, 1 trix yogurt, 1 juice box, and no dinner. i did that till i lost about 10 lbs then i just cut down what i eat to no breakfast, a school lunch, and a small dinner. then i maintained that weight till the beginning of this year (freshman in high school) and i pretty much cried myself to sleep every night because i look like a fat whale. i puked up my food a few times but i could never get enough up to make a difference and so i cut down my caloric intake to 1200 calories and now it is slowly decreasing but then pretty much every week i have a day where i go way above what i am supposed to and so i would take laxatives to get rid of it. now i take laxatives 1 or 2 times a week and i have discovered how to make myself puke up more food (about 1/2 cup to 1 cup of vomit after every meal) i weight myself after every time i eat. and i do still eat normal. i have gained some weight back because of it though and now i am going to be a sophomore in high school, 15, 5'5", and 114.4 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment