Monday, July 11, 2011

Cardio while bulking?

Hey guys, im working on bulking up and im doing muscle gain routines and keeping my diet good for bulking but i was wondering how to incorporate cardio into this. I don't want to get rid of cardio completely from my workout because i like doing it and i don't wanna pick up excess fat from all of the extra calories that im taking in on a daily basis (I already have a pretty low body fat %). So my question is if i do cardio, how often should i do it and when should i do it (like before or after lifting). What kind of cardio should i be doing? Also, I figure i could just have an extra protein shake or food high in protein afterwards to make up for the energy ill be burning during the cardio, does that sound ok? If you have any personal experience please share and thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment