Monday, July 11, 2011

Have a gym photoshoot in a little over a week, any last tips on how to look really cut?

Hey guys, I'm starting to fitness model this summer and I have a photo shoot on the 9th at a gym. My training and dieting has been unlike anything I've done in the past. I've been weight lifting 6-7 times a week, I train my core 3-2 times a week, do Yoga and Pilates at least once a week, and I do cardio 1-3 times a week for at least 20 minutes. For my diet I've been following the Paleo diet (which has been awesome, I highly recommend it especially for bodybuilders looking get lean), I recently have only been cheating enough where it only makes up about 5% worth of a weeks total caloric intake, I count all of my calories, weigh my food, And i haven't been going out to eat. Even after all of that though I still don't have the definition I want, particularly with my abs. Any suggestions with what I could in my training or dieting with how much time I have left?? Any suggestions would be great and really appreciated thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment